Friday, September 28, 2007

Should I Mb8?

So I'm sitting here at my computer. It's 1228, Bender just left and Sean has been gone for a while. I havent mb8ed in like 3 days. On one hand, it's good not to Mb8 because then you will be hornier when you go out at night and be more likely to talk to girls. On the other hand you have to walk around all day thinking about banging every girl you see. That and the random boners. I've decided that I will probably just abstain for now.

So I ditched my first class of the semester, Bio 2 lecture. I really don't have any reason for ditching other than the fact that I didn't get my stats homework done last night. Instead I'm sitting here rolling a joint, drinking a beer, and listening to Daft Punk. I am going to go to my Biostats lecture at 1:30 tho because I need to turn in my shit homework and because I'm selling my football ticket to some bro after class.

My tentative schedule for this weekend following stats is something like this:
3-5 Drink
5- City park ultimate (drinking)
7 - Drink and maybe go to buddys apartment to drink
12ish - Come back home and write a new blog entry, probably having something to do with my theories on girls pooping.

Tomorrow - Wake up around 11, watch the football game, chill with buddies from out of town then eventually hit up Zacks 20th birthday party. Gonna be a money night.

Sunday - Plan on waking up pretty late followed by ultimate then some homework.

No comments: